Its not very often Cailyn takes naps these days.
So when it was only 12:30pm and she was sound asleep....
well it was only fair to take Carly outside and play.
We don't get time with just Carly very often.
Guess its just a second child thing.
Can't imagine how little time a 3rd child gets.
Sorta sad actually.
Carly isn't walking yet.
I don't think she cares that she's almost 15 months old either.
She gets by just fine though on all 4's.
I have way too much fun with this camera.
I'm thinking that Corey wishes he got me an iPod touch now.
Hope you enjoyed this Carly show as much as I did taking it.
She really is such a joy in our lives.
And cute to boot.
Pin It

1 comments:
Oh she'll be walking before you know it and that's when the real fun begins! Enjoy each moment b/c they grow so very fast!
Post a Comment