You may or may not see all the Hansen girls together again for awhile!! This is rare so we had to take a picture!Below:Cailyn rode on Grandpa's shoulders through Vegas so she didn't miss thing!

I have TONS to blog/post about but I don't really feel like going on and on so I'll just highlight the big stuff!
-My parents, Tessa and Lisa are here for a visit.
-We went to Vegas for a night and had tons of fun!! See pictures above.
-Today is Corey and I's 2nd Anniversary! He came home with a dozen roses and balloons! I was so happy he was actually home for our anniversary!
-Cailyn is loving having all this extra attention.
-Everyone but Lisa goes home tomorrow and I'm really sad. Mom and Dad, please move to Mona, Utah.
-Thats about it.

1 comments:
Oh how fun! I love getting sisters (and mom) together. Congrats on the anniversary. Doesn't it seem like it goes by so fast?
Post a Comment